Lowell Fast Facts
Lowell, Mass., in hopes the city would become a similar textile center.
Wright's Station, after resident near railroad stop.
- Whitney Lockman, former American League Baseball player, coach and front office executive.
- Author Max Childers, whose books include "The Congregation of the Dead, "Alpha Omega," and "Things Undone".
2010 Census: 3,526
40 cents per $100 valuation
101 W. First St., Lowell, NC 28098
- 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday.
View Larger Map
CLICK HERE for City Hall location
Frequently Called Numbers:
- Mayor Sandy Railey
- Ken Ervin
- Candy Funderburk
- Thomas Gillespie
- Sam Mitchem
- Shane Robinson
City Council Meeting:
- 7 p.m. on the second Monday of each month at City Hall.
- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday to assigned streets.
Pay water and sewer bills at City Hall, 101 W. First St.
206 E. First St.
Lowell Branch Library:
203 McAdenville Road