Cramerton Fast Facts
1915 as Cramerton
Developed around Mays Mill.
- Former Cramerton Junior High, built in 1922, has been renovated into 40 senior apartments
- Cramerton Town Hall constructed in 1918 and renovated in 2012
- Stuart Cramer, who bought Mays Mill and turned it and the surrounding community into a model mill village.
- Perry Fewell, Super Bowl winning NFL coach with the New York Giants
2010 Census: 4,165
47.5 cents per $100 valuation
155 N. Main St., Cramerton, NC 28032
- 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday.
View Larger Map
CLICK HERE for Town Hall location
Cramerton Planning Department
2011 - 2015 Economic Development Strategic Plan
Economic Development Fact Book
Frequently called numbers:
Parks and Recreation:
Public Utilities (Water & Sewer):
- Emergency: 704-866-6843
- Automated Service Line: 704-866-6714
Streets & Sanitation:
- Mayor Ronnie Worley
- Mayor Pro Tem Will Cauthen
- Houston Helms
- Susan Neeley
- Donald Rice
- Demetrios Koutsoupias
Town Commissioners Meeting:
- First Tuesday each month at 7 p.m. and the Third Thursday at 7 p.m.
- Wednesday, Fridays by Waste Management.
Pay water and sewer bills at Town Hall, 155 N. Main St.
111 Center St., Cramerton, NC 28032